- IJNGLT welcomes Research papers, Scholarly articles in the field of Library and Information Science.
- Send your articles to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email must bear the subject line " Paper Submission-First Author"
- Must be in English with the format .doc, .docx
- No Scanned images or .pdf files are accepted
- Papers submitted for publication must not have been published elsewhere, or under consideration for publication by another journal or conference.
- Article should be ordered as follows: Title page, abstract, key words, text, references.
- The title page should contain Title, Authors, Affiliations, and Corresponding author and address.
- Article should be in Single column, Font: Times New Roman, Size: 11 pt, Space: 1.5 lines, Keywords: 3-5
- References should be presented according to APA style (http://www.bibme.org/apa)
- Aanalyzing with Plagiarism detection software - Qualifies - Blind review
- The editor reserves the right to modify or improve the manuscript as per the standard of journal.
- The copyright of the research papers published in the journal shall lie with the publisher.
Fee & Certificate
- The authors whose papers are selected for publication shall make a payment of Rs.500/- Per paper (not per author) for Web Content Management Fee.
- Digitally Signed E-Certificate will be distributed to the authors.